- Keep track of rent arrears so you can get on top of the problem before it gets out of hand.
- Record all your property transactions so you know exactly where the money is coming from and going to.
- Send mail merge letters to tenants and property owners.
- Lease expiry notification keeps you one step ahead.
- Track property repairs from the initial problem report, through to completion and payment.
- Manage bank accounts and perform bank reconciliations to ensure full transaction data integrity.
- Landlords, tenants and property managers can access their own data online at the RentRecall.com web site
- Send disbursement payments to your clients (after taking out your management fee of course).
- Send regular property summary reports to your owners to keep them up to date with their properties.
- Keep track of your mortgages so you know how much you have paid, and how much you still owe.
- Track your depreciation expenses every year, and also for future years.
- Perform investment and cash-flow analysis calculations to see how effective each property is.
FREE Property Management Software Download available here!